All Other Category Admissions will be Conducted Online.
- Attested True-Copy of the Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Required an attested copy of School Leaving Certificate also should be attached along with the attested true copy of Mark sheet.
Certificate & Documents to be Submitted in Original and 2 Attested True Copies at the Time of Admission along with Fees.
- Duly filled admission form with Recent Photograph (Colored)
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- School Leaving Certificate
For Students Seeking Admission Under the Sports, Cultural Categories and Other Reservations.
An Attested True Copy of the relevant documents supporting the particular reservation is required along with other requirements.
Documents Required for the Provisional Eligibility Certificate for Students Coming From Board’s Other Than The Maharashtra State Board.
- Statement of Marks and 2 Attested True Copies of the same.
- Leaving Certificate (Counter Signed by Educational Inspector) and 2 Attested True Copies of the same.
- Migration Certificate (Original) and 2 Attested True Copies of the same.
- Deed of Undertaking on Rs.100/- Stamp Paper. Specimen Copy of the matter which is to be typed on the Stamp paper given along with the form.
- Passing Certificate and 2 Attested True Copies of the same.
- Submission and Acceptance of the Form does not mean any assurance of admission.
- Only one person will be allowed to enter the college premises for submission of the form.
- No admission form will be entertained either for submission or for admission unless all the particulars asked for in the admission form are properly filled in and the required number of documents and / or Certificates is attached.
- Full name (in capital letters) Birth date, Birth place, Nationality and Caste should be written exactly as mentioned in School Leaving Certificate.
- Those students who do not secure admission by paying fees on the day, date and time specified will lose their claim for admission. No claim in this respect will be entertained later for any reason whatsoever.
- All admission are provisional. They will be confirmed only after the verification of documents submitted.
- The Principal reserves the right to make necessary changes in the details of admission – procedure depending on the circumstances prevailing during the days of admission.
Schedule For Submission of Admission Form , Dates Of Merit Lists and Corresponding Admission will be displayed on the Notice Board As Per Directives From The Deputy Director’s Office.
Fee: As per the Fee Chart
If you have any questions about these admission eligibility requirements, the transfer processes, or scholarship rules, don’t hesitate to call or send an email to.